Business Development Manager
Looking to join a talented group of strategists, marketers and designers with a passion for creating powerful brands? Right Hat, an award-winning branding studio, seeks a business development manager that is interested in both sales and marketing. This person will help identify target companies, figure out the best strategies to reach them and help us meet our sales goals.
The ideal candidate will have at least seven years of marketing experience, ideally within a B2B environment. This position requires someone that likes to network and meet new people. Has a deep intellectual curiosity about our client’s pain points, is always on the look-out for new marketing tactics and able to provide big-picture thinking related to our sales pipeline.
So if you are looking for a collaborative, creative and innovative group that values a healthy work/life balance, we are the place for you. Being quick to laugh is a good thing as well as liking good food. We take our work seriously, but ourselves … not so much. (Just check out our business cards!)
- Research and pinpoint new industries and market opportunities
- Maintain knowledge base of key industry players and potential targets
- Establish and meet biannual sales objectives
- Mind the Right Hat brand to ensure messaging and visual look across platforms is consistent and targeted
- Create and maintain a marketing communications plan across print, digital, and social
- Participate in local and national industry events by networking and volunteering for speaking opportunities
- Respond to requests for information and proposals, conduct pitch meetings with prospective clients, and create pitch presentations
- Maintain the righthat.com website and provide regular analytics reports
- Oversee social media marketing strategy and content marketing (writing blog posts and thought leadership pieces would be a plus)
- At least 7 years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of the professional services or technology industries a plus
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Likes meeting and engaging with new people
- Strong writing and presentation skills
Interested candidates should send a résumé and cover letter to Jeorjina Tegel.
Right Hat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, disability, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.