Looking for a great role to apply your marketing and communications skills? Come join the talented and hard-working team at Right Hat, a leading brand strategy and design agency located in the heart of Streeterville. We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work with the Director of Business Development to help us extend our brand and expand our work. Our Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with our leadership team to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention required to be successful.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of marketing experience, ideally within a B2B environment. This position requires someone who enjoys the details, has an entrepreneurial spirit and can work with both left and right brainers.
So, if you are looking for a collaborative, creative and innovative group that values a healthy work/life balance, place for you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Team up with our Director of Business Development to develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing and business development initiatives.
- Update the agency’s website and propose enhancements to ensure that content is relevant and accurate,
- Create social media and email campaigns using the latest software tools.
- Coordinate initial concepts, draft and layout of responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Collaborate with our talented graphic designers to enhance our marketing materials and make sure they reflect and support the Right Hat brand
- Evaluate web analytics and marketing campaigns on an on-going basis, provide reports and recommendations to improve website traffic.
- Dig into HubSpot, our leading CRM system to ensure the integrity and quality of our CRM data.
- Research and recommend attendance to relevant tradeshows and major events, including collateral selection and managing logistics.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or Communications
- 3+ years in marketing, advertising, communications or graphic design experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word; basic knowledge of InDesign
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to manage many moving parts and details at once
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Able to work in an open and fast-paced environment
- Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM system, a plus
Email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org