Looking for an exciting environment to apply your marketing and business development skills? Come join the talented creative team at Right Hat, a leading branding and design agency located in the heart of Chicago.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work with the Directors of Marketing and Business Development to help extend our brand and expand our work. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with our leadership team to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention required to be successful.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years of marketing experience. This position requires someone who enjoys the details, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and can take a project to completion with limited direction.
If you’re looking for a collaborative, creative and innovative group that values a healthy work/life balance, we are the place for you.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing and business development initiatives.
- Assist in the development, execution and deployment of email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Regularly update and maintain the integrity of our CRM system. This includes becoming the resident expert on Hubspot and its capabilities.
- Assist the Director of Business Development with incoming RFPs and RFIs.
- Work with graphic designers to ensure that outbound marketing materials reflect and support the Right Hat brand.
- Ensure Right Hat’s website content is updated, relevant and accurate.
- Review web analytics and marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis and generate monthly reports on website traffic.
- Provide weekly reports on news and developments impacting our target industries, as well as trending social issues.
- Coordinate and organize arrangements for tradeshows, events, client launches, and other special initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 5+ years in a marketing, advertising, communications, or business development position; B2B experience a plus.
- Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with social media content development including copy and graphics
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to manage many moving parts and details at once
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Able to work in an open and fast-paced environment
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM system and email marketing a plus
Interested candidates should send a résumé, cover letter, and salary requirements to Alicia Russman.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including 401(k), health, and life insurance.
Right Hat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, disability, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.