Using Research to Stretch Your Marketing Budget
October 2011 - As the economy continues to force close scrutiny of every marketing dollar, the benefits of thoughtful market research in developing targeted strategies cannot be overstated. This LMA New York luncheon panel will focus on these benefits, as well as practical tips for developing and implementing an effective research program.
Topics covered will include:
- Independent primary research versus internally-conducted programs: advantages and disadvantages of each
- Differences between—and benefits of—syndicated research, focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Convincing lawyers to invest in research
- The role of research in developing tactical marketing strategies
- Using research to convince lawyers to change marketing directions
- How research can be used to refine your competitive intelligence program
- How research can be used as part of business development training
Elonide Semmes will moderate the panel. John Hooder, CMO at Paul Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP and Joe Mayock, CMO at Chadbourne & Parke will serve as panelists.