Looking to join a talented group of strategists and designers with a passion for creating powerful brands? Right Hat, an award-winning, strategic branding studio based in Chicago, seeks a project manager with a minimum of six years of marketing experience to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate must have an eye for detail and enjoy juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. This position requires an intellectual curiosity to learn about new marketing tactics as well as our clients’ industries and businesses.
So if you are looking for a collaborative, creative and innovative group that appreciates a healthy work/life balance, we are the place for you. Being quick to laugh is a good thing as well as liking good food. We take our work seriously, but ourselves … not so much.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as the main point of contact for assigned clients
- Guide client projects to ensure that they are on target, and delivered on-time and on-budget
- Develop insightful ideas and solutions to solve client challenges (this is not just an administrative position)
- Stay on top of emerging industry trends and developments affecting our clients and their businesses
- Oversee the design process by monitoring the progress and needs of the design shop to meet or exceed client goals
- Supervise outside vendors, including freelance designers, copywriters, developers, illustrators, printers and photographers
- Create cost estimates, manage budgets, and handle client billing
- Carefully proofread and check all deliverables for accuracy and completeness
- Occasional travel
- A minimum of six years of agency or professional service firm experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project management experience
Interested candidates should send a résumé, cover letter, link to an online portfolio or pdf of samples, and salary requirements to Charlyne Fabi.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including 401(k), health, and life insurance. This position is for our Chicago office.
Right Hat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, disability, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.