Meet the team that imagines more.
Our team members are award winners, known for their creativity and leadership. We bring decades of experience in marketing and design, as well as in fields as diverse as consulting, finance, accounting, journalism, law, education, and music, adding perspective and richness to our work.
Founder / Executive Creative Director
“I define success as achieving tangible business results and positive connections to a client’s brand.”
Charlyne is an award-winning designer who approaches each client’s work with a focus on strategy and ROI. In her 30 years in design and advertising, she has pioneered creative solutions for clients in a wide range of industries. Because she wears an MBA hat as well as a design hat, she brings a unique business perspective to every project. A founding partner of Right Hat, Charlyne is known for clarity, simplicity and elegance in her design work.
- Recognized by American Corporate Identity, Annual Report 100, Creativity Annual, Graphis, How Design Annual, LMA Your Honor Awards, Women Who Wow and Graphic Design USA’s list of Designers to Watch
- Has both a BFA (University of Illinois) and an MBA (Boston University)
Director of Business Development
“I listen with the intent to understand so I connect the dots and find the best solution to your challenge.”
With over 20+ years of account management and business development experience in working with professional services organizations, Dawn thrives on creating and fostering relationships with clients. She has worked on many large-scale digital projects from start to finish and has a deep understanding of how strategy, design and technology work together to create experiences. Dawn particularly enjoys partnering with clients to develop solutions tailored to their needs.
- Has crafted solutions with some of the largest professional services organizations including Alston & Bird, Skadden, Gray Construction and Heidrick & Struggles
- Former Managing Director, Business Development at One North Interactive
“Creative without strategy is just an idea. But together, they are a force for transformation.”
Lise Anne is an experienced strategist and writer who excels at creating authentic, original work that audiences remember. In 20 years of professional services marketing, she has become known for a strong focus on storytelling and user-driven communications. A former journalist, she is skilled at bringing complex ideas to life. Whether talking with client stakeholders or target audiences, Lise Anne is able to surface nuggets of information to inspire the Right Hat creative team.
- Regularly writes on professional marketing topics
- Has conducted over 100 buyer interviews
- Has a BS in journalism (Northwestern University) and a JD (Columbia University School of Law)
Partner / Director of Client Services
“My constant focus is on integrated campaigns that move the needle for our clients.”
With a background in both agency and in-house marketing, Jeorjina knows not only how to make great creative work, but also how to make great creative that works for business. She has led many of Right Hat’s most complex projects, from fast-track mergers to multinational brand projects to campaigns involving coordination among multiple vendors and platforms. Passionately service-oriented, Jeorjina works with Right Hat clients to design projects that speak to their unique needs.
- Has led fast-paced mergers, multimillion-dollar rebrands, digital refreshes and more
- Former Communications Manager, Hogan & Hartson (now Hogan Lovells)
women- and minority-owned business
Founded by women, Right Hat has continued to recognize and nurture the talents of historically underrepresented groups, with strong representation of women and minorities on our staff as well as in our ownership. We take seriously our responsibility to model leadership in this area and to continue fostering opportunities for women and minorities.